Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Marisa's Pocket Full of Posies

Marisa made an amazing pocket full of posies card using the new fiesta stamp set and matching die. Who would have thought to take a wonderful banner die and use it as a pocket?! And, then she filled it with fabulous crepe paper vintage-y flowers. Isn't that adorable! She's so creative! And, guess what? She made an awesome video tutorial on the flowers and how to put the whole card together!! Here's the link:http://kitchentablestamper.com/2014/06/how-to-make-crepe-paper-flower-embellishments/

I used different colors because that's what I had on hand in my A Muse crepe paper stash. But, the beauty is that it looks good with a variety of flowers and colors and it's just so cute and fun! I hope you'll give this card a try. I'm sure glad I did!

To pick up your own card supplies, visit my webstore: Seleise's A Muse Online Store

Have a wonderfully creative day!!

No comments: